- For Ultra Games to contact you via text message and email with information relating to the event.
- For Cancer Research UK to contact you regarding fundraising via email and Facebook.
- Your team will raise a suggested minimum of £50 for Cancer Research UK.
- These terms
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply Ultra Games to you.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you register with us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide services to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are The Ultra Games which is part of Ultra Events Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 08058845 and our registered office is at Bezant House, Bradgate Park View, Chellaston, Derby, DE73 5UH.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01332 344078 or by writing to us at email@example.com
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address you provided to us in your registration.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- How we will accept your registration. Our acceptance of your registration will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the registration. This might be because places are sold out.
- We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our services in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK.
- Changes to Events
- Cancellation or rescheduling of events. Where an event is cancelled and not rescheduled you shall be entitled to claim a refund from us in accordance with this clause. Where an event is postponed and rescheduled you will be given the choice for your registration to remain valid for the rescheduled event or you shall be entitled to a refund. Any refunds shall only be made to you, using the same method that you used to purchase your team registration.
Our liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an event, or for material changes to an event, will be limited to the refund described in this section.
- Contact details.It is your responsibility to inform us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address that you provide to us at the time of ordering so that we can notify you of any changes to events.
- No Cancellation:Once we have accepted your order you will not be able to cancel your registration.
- Statutory Rights. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms. This is particularly the case if we do not fulfil the promises that we make to you in relation to the registration(s) placed by you.
|Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the registration will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the registration advised to you is correct.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- How we may use your personal information
- Other important terms
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract. If you require to change a team member you can do so up to 24 hours before the event but you must notify Ultra Games via Your Account or by email.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms (including your rights to use ) to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.